VY lol

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TouchdownTitans, Dec 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

This is simply pathetic.

But in VY's defense... after we lost 59-0, he definitely came in and made things interesting.

IMO, the Cards might as well bring him in. He's better than Skelton and Lindley. Those guys are the worst QBs in the league... as in worse than Tebow, Sanchez, and Gabbert.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but Kolb was their MVP. they start 4-0, Kolb gets hurt... 9 straight losses.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Remember that some posters on here wanted Kolb :clap:

3. RavensShallBurn

I may have been one of them due to our situation at the time, but I didn't want to pay him a ridiculous contract like the Cards did.

Overall, I said Kolb wasn't any good and had proved nothing... I was just so sick of KFC/VY, that I wouldn't have minded Kolb for the right price.

Like I said... the Cards started out 4-0. Basically as soon as Kolb gets hurt they completely fall apart.

I expect Whisenhunt to be fired tomorrow.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Me too, because Whisenhunt seems clueless.

5. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Oh yeah, I went to UT on Saturday to visit my girlfriend's Sister. That place is the dump. Especially all the construction they are doing by the Knox County Police Department area..

First and last time ever going there.

6. RavensShallBurn

Are you trying to insult me? I go to UT.

I like UT... wouldn't call it a dump at all - but I spent three semesters at MTSU which I would call a dump.

But I don't really like Knoxville... I like Gay Street (go ahead, make a gay joke)... everything else kinda sucks IMO.

7. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

At least there are tons of hots chicks out there. I was just clowning all the construction in that area.

8. RavensShallBurn

The girls are hott (overall) at any state school/large university, but yea... you gotta fight back boners sometimes.

But as far as the construction goes... I'm pretty sure that's common practice at colleges. But yea, it's awful in a couple places around campus.

So ready to be done with school. I'm getting too old for this. Shouldn't have goofed off for so many years before now.

9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

You better shut your mouth RSB. I'll be almost 27 by the time I get my degree.

10. RavensShallBurn

I'll be 25 when I get mine... not much difference.

You were in the Marines though, right? I was just bumming around doing nothing. lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar