Vrabel speaks the truth ?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Afc46, Jan 7, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

letting Bulluck go was the right move, he was terrible the following year for the Giants.

never fun to see you favs leave, but it was time

2. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

No he's not. Again, could be the poorly written article.. But he said that they are always underdogs because of the fans.

What do the fans have to do with being an underdog? Those two things are loosely correlated at best.

Being a 9 point dog in Baltimore has zero to do with fan support.

My guess is CTVrabel had another mini stroke just like he constantly has at the end of games and forgot what the question was.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  3. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

play better, consistently, and they will come

half assing it the first half of the year every season isn't gonna cut it

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

100% agreement and glad you enjoyed the give aways

5. Tricky

Tricky Starter

Sure, but capitalism works both ways. If fans become less interested in the team bc of these actions, it negatively affects the org financially. Sometimes taking the quick buck bites you in the a$$ too and that's capitalism.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

cheers but yeah... it does make NOT attending fans lesser fans.

just the way it is but I am sure you are still a fan. Which is nice.

I mean clearly you mean it cause you are here.

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

that 4-4 at home included some horrible games to attend... the heat for those afternoon August games and the Indy game was just stupid.

and IIRC teams do control exhibition schedule to a point. afternoon kickoffs in August with no dome should be criminal IMO

Then the stadium was infested vs Indy & Bills to start the season 0-2 at home with three of the games being played in an oven.

only a spattering of Charger & Buc fans both Ws with goal line stands which was crazy. Then the Chefs infested the stadium and had some to cheer about but the Titans played well on O. This was as close as I came to having fun all season except for the obvious fun of the blowout W vs tarpkitties. Who do not travel and never have. Plenty of good parking for that game.

Then of course they played tight butthole with division on line vs cows, who dont really travel. Stadium slightly infested vs NO and Titans decided to mail that one in... so plenty of fun for the 10,000 or so from Who'Dat nation but not so much for Titan fans...

so lets see.... 10 tickets 10 days rolling into Nashvegas resulted in 1 leisurely blowout W vs imploding tarpkitties & a nice W vs Chefs... other than that it was pretty real turrible for various reasons

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

your a frog

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

yes

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

during Blackout rules home gates were divided in some manner... I am sure Jerry Jones killed that when he opened Jerrys World

in short I am not sure how its done today. Titans got in trouble with both IRS & NFL for reporting tickets they sold to brokers as charity to military about 5-6 years ago... I am sure money was at the root of the trouble

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar