Vrabel speaks the truth ?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Afc46, Jan 7, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

See above, oh delusioned one...

Better yet- visit another team and see the extreme contrast.

I know you likely can't remember what Adelphia was like. Night/Day to this weak sh.

• Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
  2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

not in the least.... I am annoyed that visiting fans have so much to cheer for though...

quite annoying.

I am also amused by fans that are emotionally attached to the exhibition games... that crap cracks me up. exactly nobody but them cares about the score... well them and Vegas

just put this in the ginormous colum of shyt you are ignorant about.. like politics and maths

• LOL LOL x 1
  3. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Actually it is usually everyone around asking GoT to be quite....damn, are you ever right about anything in your miserable life? Those links tho?

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

How many home games did you get out to this season? If not every home game, you're part of the problem.

All I've said from the start is that the Titans organization is much to blame for the current situation and that, as soon as the team began playing a more exciting brand football this season, fans (at least around me) have been much more into the games.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

The the best coaches rant ever is from 1983, when Cubs manager Lee Elia ripped the fans.

"For the ****ing nickle/dime people that show up. The mother****ers don't even work, that why their at the ****ing game"

unfortunately there is only audio

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. SouthSide1

SouthSide1 615 STRONG

That is the point Vrabel was trying to make.

7. SouthSide1

SouthSide1 615 STRONG

While I agree the Titans organization could do more, it still doesn't change the lack of energy in the stadium. Part of being a fan is you take the good with the bad.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  8. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

We’ve experienced a lot more bad than good. I think 9-7 isn’t really the “good” that brings the energy especially if that’s really the best they’ve done in over a decade.

9. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

BS. Read what the man said:

“I would imagine we’re the underdogs every week, that’s kind of… I mean, you go to our games, there’s 20,000 of the other team’s fans.”

I saw a handful of Jags fans at that game. Clearly, what Vrabel is talking about were the Bills, Chiefs and Saints games.

10. titanthakur

titanthakur Pro Bowler

The cost for a good seat at a game costs as much as an NFL Sunday Ticket subscription and that’s crazy when you think about that. Plus the 12 pack for one beer prices they charge in the stadium and the outrageous parking fees. Makes sense for those that stay home. But no matter what, if titans are close to where I am I’ll go!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar