Vrabel speaks the truth ?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Afc46, Jan 7, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Man, if only then you knew how valuable our kickers would be for the next 15+ years.

I should have the entire collection of Kicker jerseys through the FG fisher era.

I underestimated his love for FG and wanting to win every game 15-13.

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. SouthSide1

SouthSide1 615 STRONG

You're right, thanks for correcting me. I was a few years removed from Nashville during that time. I was living in Indianapolis when they were playing in Memphis.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. SouthSide1

SouthSide1 615 STRONG

That is a good point but I didn't get that vibe as him complaining but more like dont let visiting fans walk into our stadium and make it theirs. How many times have we heard commentators say "it sounds like a Bill's home game" or the Colts. That s### was embarrassing lol

• High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  4. SouthSide1

SouthSide1 615 STRONG

Jeff Fisher specials lol

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Uhhh... yes. I was at the Jags game last.

If you're trying to argue for our atmosphere and pretend it's not massive takeovers by other fans, you're fooling yourself.

And people still only stand/make noise on 3rd downs. It's weak AF. Especially compared to what it once was.

So stop. Don't be that guy. It's like a Wimbledon match 3/4 of the game.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
  6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Though- I guess the last couple games would make sense.

Texans wouldnt travel to see their backups. Jags were dead.

So... yay?

• Boring Boring x 1
  7. SouthSide1

SouthSide1 615 STRONG

That's what I've been trying to tell these guys.

• Troll Troll x 1
  8. formerfinfan

formerfinfan Starter

psst! he wasn’t talking about you.

if i were you, i’d be pissed at the other “fans” not showing up too. its a lot more fun watching in a rocking stadium all pulling fir the home team,

9. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

It wasn't that he loved kickers....he wanted to win "genius" style rather than blow teams out when he could. I specifically remember a game vs the Giants....the Tits totally dominated them in all phases of the game....yet the final score was something like 28-14 or some such and it wasn't until the last minute that the game was really over. Typical fisher.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  10. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I'll say this and depart the issue as we have bigger fish to fry this Saturday.

Isn't the boost the team receives from fans the cheering that get them UP and stay UP during the game to help them play better and WIN?

Once the outcome of the game is no longer in doubt, that no longer is needed. I doubt Vrabel gives a rat's arse fans leave early once the game is decided.

If you're the type of fan who likes to savor a beatdown (and I am), I hang around until the end. But I take no issue with those who choose to leave for whatever reason.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar