Vrabel speaks the truth ?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Afc46, Jan 7, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Well, when it first began, the first few season's the stadium opening, it was in fact a huge home field advantage and the Tits played like it. If memory serves they started 13-0 or something like that the first couple of seasons. Then, when the team went into decline, PSL owners didn't renew...thus began the front office practice of selling to brokers. Please note, I am not blaming the front office, but, if you are going to blame the fans for NOT showing up, at least tell the entire truth of the matter. It could be that Vrabel doesn't even know about that history as he was busy playing then.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. Big TT

I grew up a KC fan....

3. RTH

RTH Meh...

So, again, Vrabel's right. Even home games have a LOT of rival fans.

Vrabel is right and no one should argue it otherwise.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Boring Boring x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
  4. Big TT

Why is Vrabel right tho?

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  5. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Front office needs a “fan loyalty” rewards program. Frozen season tix prices, desirable perks like field passes/autographed merchandise, etc on point per cumulative dollar spent basis. Preds have that part right.
    I’ve dumped so much into titans it’s ridiculous. And then they LOSE the games at home they’re supposed to win. It jades interest in going to the games. They win crazy unexpected games when folks sell their tix to recoup some of the OUTRAGEOUS ticket prices. And then they want to question fan loyalty.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. titanthakur

titanthakur Pro Bowler

this board will hate on the Titans fans for not going to games then will also not go to any games, can’t really take them seriously.

when you go to games and see how fans come from all over like California Canada Mexico Scotland then you can appreciate it. Vrabel just has no idea cus he doesn’t get a chance to see the fans or interact with them. Amy was there last week she would never say something like that, she knows how passionate we are as a fan base!

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. RTH

RTH Meh...

The truth hurts sometimes... still the truth.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. Fairweather Fan

Fairweather Fan Pro Bowler

Firkins stench is a problem as well...

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Big TT

The TRUTH is the organization sells to brokers. FACT...please note I am NOT placing blame or saying the front office shouldn't have sold to brokers...simply stating the FACT of what happened. At the beginning there were only about 5000, if memory serves, single day seats available because the fan base DID in fact buy up PSL's. When the team on the field SUCKED post 2003 season until 2016 (12 seasons with a combined record during that time of 81 and 111 for a winning percentage of .422). I was one of those FIRST PSL owners, I made the trips to the games for the first 15 seasons...including MEMPHIS and Vandy stadium. So, forgive me I refuse to accept, for the fan base, the total blame in this.

#29 Big TT, Jan 8, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2020
    • High Five High Five x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  10. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

You expect Vrabel to say all that when asked how they are going to overcome playing at Baltimore?

• LOL LOL x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar