Rumor Vrabel frustrated with JRob?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KyTitansFan, Nov 6, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mike-Jones561

Mike-Jones561 Starter

It would be a surprising move but if so, who do you replace him with?

2. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Look at NHL where old players became a team's GM.. Yzerman in TB went to the finals, Sakic in COL won the cup

Get a player like Manning or someone else who studied the game and can evaluate talent, they have accountants to handle the cap space

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Nuff said

4. KyTitansFan

KyTitansFan GM of GoTitans

Just let Vrabel pick the players he wants

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Question: Assuming these stats are from the Chiefs game, wouldn’t the defense impact this? Both the quality of the corners and formation?

I’m not defending our WRs. They’ve obviously not played well. But this stat seems like it could be misleading.

6. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

It is from the KC game but I don't think it would matter who the opponent was...our WRs can't separate

7. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

No kidding, I'm losing confidence in JRob...I think Vrabel is a great coach, arrogant but a great coach. The Downing thing is baffling but I like Vrabel.
    He's doing well with what he's been given.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  8. KyTitansFan

KyTitansFan GM of GoTitans

My feelings exactly

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. Cajun_Titan_33

Cajun_Titan_33 Pro Bowler

He must be referring to Racey McMath being on the ir. Just waiting for him to get back and be the true wr weve all been waiting for…. :madcow:

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  10. Cajun_Titan_33

Cajun_Titan_33 Pro Bowler

Thats me somewhere in this general area in my brand new, just took the tags off an hour ago, aj brown jersey getting informed we just traded him away by a f’n bills fan. Smfh.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar