Vote For Vince Young...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by LazyManJackson, Dec 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kimberly

kimberly Camp Fodder

done, done, and DOOOOOOOOOOOOONE!

2. TWR#1

TWR#1 Guest

VY is up like 43 to Bush's 6 right now

3. I'm sure Young will win it, we'll find out tomorrow, we know already that Rib Bironas won special teams player of the week...

4. Pass Rush

Pass Rush Guest

41-38, vince leading, it's getting close...
    EDIT: Fisher has 55% on coach of the week, looks like that one's over.

5. Matty

Matty Guest

I voted... but I think Bush will win it which is a shame just cause he gets a few yards here and there and he can do a smoerault people vote for him :hmm:

6. Matty

Matty Guest

Bush sucks IMO... he cant run the ball for sh"t he seems to be a better WR then RB which is not meant to be the case...

overhyped at the minutes...sure hell gte better but hes not there yet and far from it

7. But ya have to admit, watching him cut past 2 players, break some more tackles, then take 3 guys on his back towards the endzone was pretty cool...

Vote Vince Young!!!...

8. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Young dipped a little bit, but with 44,000 votes in, and over a 6% lead, he's probably got it in the bag. Whew!

9. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

BRILLIANT!!!

167 total yards and 4 TDs. I think Bush actually deserves it this week even though he has not been very good all season he sure had a great game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar