Vote for goTitans.com

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Aug 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

here is another board that has mutual support...
    http://www.broncosfreak.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17326:yes:

ya know, it was much more simple to have these other board links in their own thread for the sake of convenience.

Here is an update... Scott from gtp.com wants no part of a "spam-a-thon" as he put it but has no problem with our crusade. In other words he condones it. The BroncoFreak adminstartor got back to me finally. I had to push the cause there. read this... pretty funny... check one in the win column there.

http://www.broncosfreak.com/forum/showthread.php?p=362812#post362812

if you read that thread you will see it took some work to win the guy over...

but check this out Jeff...

;)

The raven adminstator has joined the vikings board to let them know that they have the extremeravens.com support. If we can swing the election and make the www.purplepride.org the winner that is a big F-U to Titans Central... since they got in bed with another board to start this war of alliances. Seriously... if we defeat the Titans Central Ally they will stop supporting Titans Central and attempt to save their own arse... SERIOUSLY!!! http://www.purplepride.org/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=149&topic=26585.msg462262#new

Skim this thread and hit the links of our partners voting threads. We need to vote ourselves more and all but we need to make sure we make good on these promises. I think I'll change my signiture to voting threads urls for our partners... that might be the best thing to do. That way all those threads can be found in one place.

2. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

A full-bore royal rumble of the message boards. How long does voting last?

Where's the link to the Vikings vote?

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Wow. That's a bunch of votes. I think this thing runs until Sept 8.

4. wg53

wg53 Starter

Rofl this thread is so silly. If the best Titans site is to win. Titanscentral would win in a landslide.

5. mdfan

mdfan Starter

Did SI end this early? I can't seem to vote using any of the links in this thread.

6. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Yeah it's the best. The headline on the site's homepage says the Titans might sign Robaire Smith... it's that kind of cutting edge, up to date info that makes titanscentral far and away the best site in football. I hear tomorrow's front page headline will break the story that the club might be interested in signing Kerry Collins. (insert sarcastic smilie here)

7. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Exactly. When the regular season starts this weekend and the site hasn't been updated in three days... well... that's just sorry.

8. Mempho Man

Mempho Man Guest

Must be over who won????

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar