Vols = the new vandy

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by World Peace, Jun 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You're scratching and clawing...grasping for anything left in your arsenal. :ha::ha::ha:

You seem like the kind of guy that thinks so highly of himself that he runs a blog like other people actually care. Are you a blogger, Freddy?

2. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

What will happen first? UTjr has a winning season or Derek Dooley invests in a toupee made in this millennium? Don't get mad at me for asking the tough questions.

3. World Peace

How many points do you think Will Muschamp will beat Derek Dooley by this year? 60-70?

4. I'm surprised you can spell Derek correctly. Spelling first names correctly obviously doesn't run in your family. Lol

5. I suggest you read this at your next hipster coffee house meeting

[​IMG]

6. World Peace

In other words, you have no comeback. That's cool man.

7. Comeback to what?

You claim Vandy is better than Tennessee....and that Dooley wears a toupee. Both are ridiculously stupid troll attempts.

8. World Peace

Since you want to lecture on spelling, I'll lecture you on math.

">" is the 'greater than' operator
    "=" is the 'equal to' operator

Vandy isn't > Vols

Vols = Vandy

Both schools are garbage and one obviously doesn't embrace 2nd grade level math.

9. Oh okay, got me on semantics. Just as dumb a claim tho.

Just admit you know absolutely nothing about college football and move along. You're probably not even from the state of Tennessee...so I wouldn't expect you to know much.

10. World Peace

Took this picture last time in Tenn

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar