Vols-Gators

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Hoffa, Sep 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dg1979us

dg1979us Pro Bowler

FLA could easily be the top team in the country. They are young and not as proven as LSU or USC. But it wont surprise me in the least if FLA doesnt find themselves in the national title game again. I know the UT fans dont want to hear this, but FLA is going to end up being the USC of the east coast. Meyer is the best college coach in the country, and they have a hell of a recruiting base.

2. Ewker

Ewker Starter

sad,sad game for UT yesterday, the gators destroyed them. You knew when UF got ahead there was no way for UT to come back with the type of offense they were playing. You can see now how much that broken pinky finger is causing problems for Ainge

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

The Vols just don't seem to have the weapons this year.

The Alabama/Arkansas game was great as was Kentucky/Louisville.

4. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Yeah, the fat guy on the hill has about run his course. I am not really a college fan but I watched that game yesterday really just to see what Tebow was all about. UT didn't seem to have a answer for anything, and where was the running game, that was a joke.

5. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Should have been more.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar