Volek vs Collins

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan_fan_4ever, Sep 17, 2008.

?
  1. Billy Volek

10 vote(s)
    35.7%
  2. Collins

18 vote(s)
    64.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

This is when having volek would be nice...i'd for one would much rather hv had volek behind young on the depth chart...as of today i am reminded of the stupid decision we made to let him go. in my opinon he was also one of the best backups in the nfl..wasnt as ancient as kerry collins def w/ more potential and also played pretty good when given the chance.

2. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

In my opinion, they both are screw ups, and eventually either one is going to end up costing the season for the team, but KFC is a veteran and has the experience. Fried Chicken is good too.

3. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Do I have to pick? I don't like either of them. Can I go with Jason Guesser or Jason White?

4. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Geez.. are we really having this discussion after wasting our 3rd overall pick on a QB.

Comes to show how jinxed we really were when it came to drafting players during the Floyd Reese era.

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

we were jinxed or Reese was a *******?

People forget that Volek had talent but he lacked leadership qualities and acted like a prissy beotch in general. Maybe I'm just accentuating the negative and ignoring the positive... but honestly although I find this topic mildly interesting it's pretty irrelevant in 2008.

6. teegee

teegee Guest

This doesn't really matter since Volek is in San Diego now.

However, Give me the guy who has actually taken a team to the Super Bowl over a guy who hasn't.

7. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Got to be the Colonel.

8. The Playmaker

Okay so it's the Colonel now?

9. The Playmaker

Now were all on the same page.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar