Volek To San Diego, Deal Is Imminent...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by LazyManJackson, Sep 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wow. what a class act. i still hope we get more than 6th rounder for him ....

2. MadAboutMcNair

MadAboutMcNair Starter

True class. I remember a quote from earlier in the week that impressed me too. Something to the effect of he was blessed with three great kids and to complain about making money but not playing would be pathetic. I think he said ticky tack or something, instead of pathetic. I just like pathetic better.

Billy V, good guy. I wish him well. He has served us well in his time here. You can't put a price on charecter.

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

You should dig up a article on Drew Brees, how he went from living in an ocean side gated community to a 100+ year old fixer upper somwhere in the New Orleans area. Volek is a good guy. I think less of his football skills after this past preseason than I did before. That may just be a product of Chow ball though. I don't know; don't really care. Dealing McNair was much more painful. I hated that in the worst way. I bet pretty much everyone is waiting on the Vince Young regime to open up in Tennessee. That is where our real focus is... well, mine anyways. oh well, Billy, good luck man. It will be very funny if somehow you manage to unseat Rivers as the starter.

4. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Immination. Let's move 'em on for the sake of everyone involved.

5. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

BV=Class. Excellent.

It's been a trip watching this board swing from bashing to backing Volek over the last year.
    FWIW, I'm proud to say that I've never wavered. :)

6. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I'm still at a loss as to what this team is doing by going with Collins over Volek.

7. Ewker

Ewker Starter

BV pissed off Fisher when he said no QB could run this offense

8. scsd57

scsd57 Guest

You said it. BV ticked off the almighty Jeff Fisher. JF will soon learn that reap what you sowe. Fans make you and Fans can leave you.

9. Amen, with the deal done, I hope we can move on somewhat now...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar