Volek Frustrated with Situation

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Sep 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Bottom line, they need to trade him ASAP. This situation WILL get ugly if the FO keeps dicking around like this.

2. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

That's Will Munny.. Great Flick!!

3. Titansfan10

Titansfan10 Camp Fodder

Volek isnt quite the QB for Chows system, hes more like the kind of QB for our old OC Dinger's offense but stilll....Volek deserves a shot but if he really hasnt been working hard then it is his own fault

4. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Two QBs with some experience is better than one.
    I say say keep Volek, and start Collins if that's who you're committed to starting. Just because Volek wants to leave doesn't mean he gets to. He signed the dotted line and is getting paid just like the others. Volek should shut his mouth and suck it up, it will serve him better when he's a FA...

5. Canadian Titan

Canadian Titan VY & CJ = New SM & EG

Volek is starting to whine now about his situation. So much for a great team player. He really sucks!

6. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

Canadian, your telling me you wouldn't be pissed if you were in Volek's situation?

7. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Maybe, maybe not. I can't say from watching him that he's sucked or that a QB like Collins is any better. I thought he could be an average starter who could lead us to some wins while we wait for VY. But sounds like we'll never see that here. Maybe the problems are more off the field like attitude, leadership, listening, whatever.

8. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Wrong!!

He's starting to bit-- and complain too much.

It doesn't make for a healthy situation in the locker room.

Get him out ASAP before the situation becomes even more tense.

9. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Why on earth should he be pissed? This man was GIVEN the reigns to be the number #1 QB on a silver freakin' platter, and he has shown minimal ability to do as much. He has not proven he can be a competant starter, the coaching staff doesn't trust him to do a good job, so a replacement is brought in. You blew it Billy, be a god-damn man and suck it up and take your check.

Now, with that in mind, the FO is doing a poor job now (the KC signing was a good one, I don't care what you people say). They need to dump him to SD, Oakland, or if no one else will take him, release him, because even though he shouldn't ***** and whine, Volek is doing exactly that and needs to be shown the door. You had your chance Billy, you didn't perform, you will be replaced; this is a business and how it should be played.

10. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Well said.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar