Visitors

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Sonic28, Mar 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TNTitans58

TNTitans58 Rookie

Ouch...lost out on the top 3 FA centers

2. acqua7

acqua7 Pro Bowler

good! I think at this point we should draft a center and go from there....I wouldn't be dissapointed with taking Konz in the 1st round...sooner or later we're gonna have to re-haul the oline...so when Roos and Stewart's time are up Konz could theoretically be the leader of the oline, learning from Hutch/Roos/Stewart

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

not a bad plan at all

4. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

So all of these visitors have signed elsewhere except Gay

5. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I rather sign a veteran Center so Locker doesn't have to deal with a rookie going through the learning curve at the same time as him, that will be trouble. If we can sign someone to start for a year or maybe 2 and draft someone like in the 2nd or 3rd that would be the best case scenario.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar