Vince Young's Recovery (knee)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by BudAdams, Sep 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

this is the first VY thread ive read in a while, it's kinda getting like the Favre talk, it's getting old.

anyone with me?

2. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

Yeah. Me too. Of course, I just posted, but I try to stay out of it. No one's opinion is changing, and we have better things to discuss a backup. Even if it was Earl Campbell I'd still rather talk about starters.

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

wow.. from #3 overall to yesterday's news in two seasons...

4. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

im with you on the other VY threads...this one focuses on his physical injury, which hasn't been mentioned much...

the reason i care about his recovery is because i think he would make a great backup qb...one who is capable of winning games, more so than that other qb who we just signed who's name escapes me right now...simpson or samson or something

5. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

True...he's not ready yet,he holds the clipboard too low & his feet are all wrong.:clown:

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Before we stop caring, we're 2-0 without him.

He played the first game.

Whether he was effective or not, he is still the QB of record.

7. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

I was also wondering how he was doing earlier this week, but chose to quickly dismiss that thought after remembering how I was howling with delight when he was pulled out of the Jax game..

I really don't want to see him back anytime soon unless he takes out an ad in the Tennessean like Thugman did and promises not to pass more than 5 times a game, and instead scramble for 5-7 yards per touch for the remainder of his attempts. :evil:

8. omahacolt

omahacolt Starter

i told you this would happen 2 seasons ago bip

you can mend the knee but you cant fix that peanut sized brain

9. utdtitans

utdtitans Camp Fodder

chris mortensen was interviewed during the ut game today and said he had talked to fisher and fish said vince's knee was almost ready to go. Mort also said he went on to say he needed time to learn from collins but expects vy to come back strong. He basically said the knees feeling good and could be a full time participant in practice next week but still doesn't expect him to play for a few weeks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar