Vince Young's Recovery (knee)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by BudAdams, Sep 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

Hadn't heard anything about the knee lately. How's it coming?

...any word on when he'll be back in full pads?

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

ultimately, when you're 3-0 without him, who cares? I mean I want the guy to be healthy, but I don't want him to start at QB quite yet.

3. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

I agree. I'm liking him being out and getting his head striaght. Being 3-0 doesn't hurt that's for sure.

But I would like to know what's up with his injury. Someone's got to know something? Is it coming along or is it worse than first thought?

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

He's supposedly throwing some at practice and doing some light running. Fisher made the comment he had the chance to be in uniform Sunday but I personally don't see it.

I think he won't be holding a clipboard until the Titans go to Baltimore or after the bye week.

5. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

It's almost like no-one even cares anymore.

6. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Good to be back.

Why should we. Were 3-0 , Collins threw 1 pick in his past 150 attempts. Everything is looking great. I don't think it's time yet to tank the rest of the season by letting an obvious joke come back and ruin your season.

7. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

Because he is a high pick with alot of money invested. Maybe because he could be the future of the franchise still. Or maybe just because he is on the Tennessee Titans 53 man roster and that is the team I choose to root for .... thats why I care ...........

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

[​IMG]

9. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Good to be back.

It was a joke lol. Well mostly a joke. I don't think he should be the STARTER but I would love him to take on the role of like.. the 3rd and short and goaline QB. Kinda like what Tebow used to do. We would be even better if we used him like that. He wouldn't even have to throw a pass. Just run that ball.

10. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

I still think VY will be our QB in the future. We just need to give him some time to pull it together, and then he will be great for us. He needs to learn the finer points of being a QB in the NFL, and he has the perfect chance to learn them now. Meanwhile, KFC can lead us until VY gets back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar