Vince Young's Highlights

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by bigreese82, Jan 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigreese82

bigreese82 Camp Fodder

2. Torch7

Torch7 Camp Fodder

Vince can make the throws... The notion that he is not a pure passer is only stated because he runs so well...

Get your VINCE YOUNG OVERLOAD HERE... Videos from Highschool, Freshman, Sophmore and Junior seasons at UT.

I haven't seen a more dominate player on the levels he has played on thus far, and his upside, is tremendous.

High School Clips
    jcdenton40.com/VinceYoung-HS.html
    (My cousin coached in a game against him, and VINCE put 50 on his defense, He said He got his confidence back, when Pete Caroll couldn't find an answer for VINCE either...LOL!)

UT Clips
    jcdenton40.com/VinceYoung.html

Longhorn 2002,2003 & 2004 Clips Individual Clips.. (can also check out Bo Scaife)
    jcdenton40.com/

3. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

That's a very thorough highlight reel.

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Does this rest the case for Vince Young or what?
    By that I mean the thread not my pic.

[​IMG]

Vince Young will fill seats I bet.

5. kimberly

kimberly Camp Fodder

i have been watching vince like a hawk since the game against the oklahoma state cowboys in october of 2004 IN THAT GAME, HE HAD ME CONVINCED, NOW, HE HAS ME INSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANE! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA VIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINCE, VIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINCE! DRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFT HIM TITANS, DRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFT HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIM PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE! OH PRETTY PLEASE!

6. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

hmm... vince's HS colors were powder blue and red..just like the oilers. Coincedince? i think not.
    DESTINY WOOO!!!!

7. kimberly

kimberly Camp Fodder

AMEN! that is just what i am thinking! DESTINY IS OURS BABY! in april I WILL HAVE A PARTY WHEN VINCES NAME IS ANNOUNCED AS THE NEWEST TITAN!

8. titan west

titan west Guest

All of what you see makes VY that much more valuble to NO they ticket sales now. The biggest draw out of the gate behind Bush is VY.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar