Vince Young to most likely be fined....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan_fan_4ever, Dec 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

i think i saw v.y. throw the ball into the stands at the end of that TD run against the texans...i no bulluck was fined twice for doing so...so i think vince will be too.

2. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

it diddnt go into the stands. i just rewatched it. he just threw it up

3. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Vince took it off after he scored. The game was over. Doubt there will be a problem. He didn't throw it into the stands, just on the ground.

4. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

One is talking about the football, the other is talking about the helmet. Hopefully he gets fined for neither.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I think it is a fine to throw the ball into the stands.

6. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

That started decades ago when the players weren't making much money. It was done to lose as few balls as possible. That fine hasn't been repealed. Last I heard, it was still a $500 fine. That was a lot of money to players in the old days. Not even tip money now.

7. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

I thought it was to protect the crowd.

8. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

As a fan if the ball is thrown or kicked into the stands the NFL will send security to fetch the ball, however if a player throws or hands the ball into the stands said player gets a $500 fine and the lucky fan gets to keep the ball. Too bad that ball VY threw didn't make it into the stands, wonder how much $$$ Bud would have paid for the ball.:yes:

9. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

I tell you what, im goin to the Titans v Bills game on x-mas eve, if someone throws the ball up there and I get it somehow, no way in hell im letting go, its that simple

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

yeah... I'd be pissed if a player threw a game ball at me!!! :evil:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar