Vince Young @ the Predators game last night

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by #90, Apr 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

#90 Camp Fodder

They showed him on the jumbotron, then between the first period and second period he came down to the ice and threw t-shirts.

He threw all of the t-shirts to Blues fans, and I heard someone chanting that they should put it Collins because he had the stronger arm

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

What's he doing at a Preds game!!!

He should be studying the playbook and sleeping over Heimerdingers place. Gosh VY just so isn't committed.

#90 Camp Fodder

Yeah, I am sure that no talent clown over there at ESPN will write how Chris Henry is more dedicated than Young.

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

You have to have a 70 inch vertical to catch a shirt that Vince throws to you.

5. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Go Sabres, to bad they aint makin the playoffs >:(

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I still cant believe the sabres screwed their uniforms all up and made them look like the ugliest in the league (preds, sorry guys. I like the preds, but those unis are terrible). Those black/red/silver were mean looking! Was my favorite jersey in sports.
    Me 'Wings are in, so that's cool.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar