Vince Young suspected of assault

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TorontoTitanFan, Jun 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. guitarjunkie

guitarjunkie We're Screwed...

Didn't your Daddy ever tell you not to hit a woman?

• High Five High Five x 4
  2. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

The big deal is that Vince might get suspended and that could derail the Titans' season. Do you seriously not understand that? This isn't just some schoolyard stuff. There is a lot at stake.

3. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Pro athletes can go to all the titty bars they want to.........once they're retired.

It never seems to lead to anything good.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Peyton Manning wouldnt hit you back, he would run and start screaming and have you arrested. then he would go on to make the playoffs with a sore eye and get all kinds of media attention.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Well, I'm sitting here reading 20+ posts all of which are hoping this report leads to nothing. Whats left to say.... Lets make this thread saucy and assume he's guilty of banging with someone, what happens? He misses up to four games, and Collins starts and gets another 2-year deal that costs us way too much money? Ha, well that angers me more than Vince making dumb decisions. It will be one thing for Vince to miss time, a whole other for him to lose his job again. I can't take that. I might have to run into Collins at a late night karaoke.

6. JCBRAVE

He wouldn't hit back, and he wouldn't be running either. Have you seen him scramble? LMAO, he'd be toast after the first connection. That is if your reach is long enough to reach his big head. Manning running, haha, he runs like a 2 year old on Benadryl.

7. Daves not here

Daves not here Camp Fodder

lets recap here ... we have a QB with a serious decision to beat up someone at a scrip club and a commissioner with the want to clean up his league & a rb that wants a huge raise (maybe he'll miss 6 games to make a point) ... i'm smelling a fan****ingtastic start to the '10-'11 season

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. 757Titan

757Titan We had zero pro bowlers

Manning speed in madden- below zero.
    This story would be way better if vy rocked manning.

9. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Peyton manning would call an audible to beat your punch. I suspect maybe a pickup block by one of his friends to spring him towards the front door.

10. JCBRAVE

I'm not worried about this alleged incident, mainly because it's not in Vince's make-up to fight. He's been thru a lot, and has never really had much of a history with violence. He's been around criminals, but he isn't one of them. Look and listen to the following video and decide for yourself if he's that kind of character to be guilty of assault.

<object height="288" width="470"><param name="movie" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" value="http://www.khou.com/v/?i=94593259" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><param name="AllowFullScreen" value="true" /><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://www.khou.com/v/?i=94593259" AllowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" height="288" wmode="transparent" width="470"></embed></object>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar