Vince Young on mtv's Cribs?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Jan 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

It's awesome that I've got a nicer place than a pro-football player making millions. That won't last long, I'm sure but for the moment - it's kinda' nice.

3. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

The Gloat, I can't see the clip on my BlackBerry, but it must be his old apartment. He recently purchased a mansion in the Brentwood/Franklin area where a few other Titan players live. His new house is beautiful.:greedy:

4. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

The vid shows a little one bedroom apartment. Looks like my place in college if it were clean.

Brentwood .... that is funny. In CA that is a town way out in the middle of no where that people buy in if they can not afford the houses closer to the job. Cow country.

5. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I wonder who the sponsor was...

6. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Actually, Brentwood in Tennessee is a town/suburb sort of way out that people buy in who can afford houses anywhere they please. The Brentwood/Franklin is one of the most expensive place to buy a home in the Nashville area. Also, it is cow country. Well, cow country is mostly in the Franklin area around Hwy. 96 and Sneed Road and Brentwood is the equine area.

I don't think there are any low income areas in Brentwood, but I recently found out that there are actual "projects" in Franklin! I still won't believe it until I actually see it for myself.:suspect:

7. SupDawg

SupDawg Guest

This video is a few months old. IIRC, I posted it somewhere about the 1st or 2nd game of the season. I dont remember which message board I posted it on, however.

8. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

I used to make trips to Brentwood for rugby games all the time. I hated the "poor walk" as I always called it.

9. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Brentwood has changed a lot in the last ten or twenty years. I lived there for a while. It definitely has some of the better public schools in the Nashville area and high land value, although I wouldn't say it's at the top of the expensive areas list. You can live a great life over there though, and it's less urban.

10. TitanGuy

TitanGuy Hey, Mama Rock Me...

Man VY is so awesome, on Madden Nation he had on a personal Vince Young #1 Houston Rockets jersey, he is ripped.What a great athlete

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar