Vince Young Just Entered the game

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ImATitan, Oct 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr.biggums

Mr.biggums Special Teams Standout

All I am saying is there are feuds all over in football and in sports in general. Plenty of examples from this season alone.

Vince is still viewed as the main culprit behind the Titan's struggles when it's becoming more and more apparent he wasn't.

Fisher had a track record of forcing people out of this organization BEFORE Vince was ever drafted.......don't forget Jerry Reese too.

Just trying to add actual substance to these debates instead of the VY sucks or rules one-liners.......

2. Mr.biggums

Mr.biggums Special Teams Standout

I guess punctuation marks aren't your buddies either. :sad2:

3. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Understand, but you could suggest something like this ANYTIME someone in an organization is let go...

Without any more substance than this I just consider this another conspiracy theory...

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

VY's career.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Sevenfeet

Sevenfeet Starter

I wish VY all the best, but man that was a bad throw. Even JB and the crew at CBS made fun of it on the highlight reel.

6. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

loss to the Pats happened first. smh

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Titans Eternal

If I was a real fan, I would of known that. :(

All the injuries and crying just blend together to me.

8. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

VY not being shown much love on the Eagle's board. Very glad he's wearing green and NOT Titan blue. I don't mind talking about him on this forum. I don't mind reading about him on this forum. I'm just thankful that he's no longer a Titan.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. Titans Eternal

[​IMG]

I will make you eat my words, scalawag! VY superbowl MVP

10. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

So unlike Eagle fans to get down on their players like that LOL....

I have not been to their site (maybe I will check)...is there anyone on the site suggesting that Andy Reid has it in for him?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar