Vince Young Just Entered the game

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ImATitan, Oct 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

One good personal slight deserves another....so deal with it Junior. Maybe if you would stop with your little demeaning comments when posting here folks like me, who usually do not nitpick posts on this site, would not nitpick you.

Also, what about Boclair's "relationship to Nashville and the Titans" (your words, not mine) in any way imply "yellow journalism"???? Sort of implied a "relationship" to me...but maybe taking a word to mean the same word is foreign to you.

So, back to the original issue....way back, when I asked you for details on why the names you threw out as proof of Fisher's power theory, you basically blew me off and started this whole silly conversation about how I am somehow not at your level of Titans insight since I do not know or follow a second rate reporter for a second rate local website. You could have just as easily reposted your "links" (I am not one to cyberstalk someone's every post on every thread, unlike you apparently), and we could discuss.

Instead you went (and I did too) on this silly conversation, which I am now done with, unless you actually want to man up and post the links I asked for several days ago.

Remember, you are making the claim on Fisher, not me. I asked for backup details...as such, I do not believe it is my job to provide you with proof on why I do not agree with something you claim, but have yet to directly substantiate, on this thread.

2. Mr.biggums

Mr.biggums Special Teams Standout

i gave you plenty of links and insight. Gag order, the towel, Jeff Diamond, Jerry Reese, Jerry Reese's wife (Plaster played damage control), Vince Young, secret contract extensions, no use to study opponents on film, etc. It's a pile of evidence against the man who is obviously a power hungry fool.

Do not discredit me by saying I haven't provided any links or insight. I have provided just that the past three months and you just push it away like it doesn't mean anything.

Hell, I just posted Eddie George's response on feuds in the nfl and bickering and he acted as if it's an everyday normal thing, which I have been saying for months.

Weren't you one of the ones that said VY's actions in the locker room were inexcusable? Only inexcusable for him and not the rest of the nfl.......

Once more, I originally asked wasn't BoClair biased in his rants? How on earth, if I'm obviosly implying he is indeed biased ( biased is not a good term), would I use him as a SOURCE for information????

3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Still with the VY "conspiracy"?

Facts as we know them:
    - VY was sent packing from The Titans
    - VY has done squat since
    - Jeff Fisher is no longer "holding the strings"

If his career doesn't include taking over as a winning, starting QB over several seasons for some NFL team from this point then he is a moderate NFL bust.
    To me it seems pretty unlikely he does those things.

4. Mr.biggums

VY hasn't done squat but Matt needs time to "adjust" to his offense? Biased much?

Just think, Steve Young could have been considered a failure in his early years.......

5. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

What of all of this was discussed (beyond throwing out names) on THIS THREAD? All I see is Diamond and Reese's wife. On Diamond, when I asked for more detail on your comment (you were just asking if anyone remembered Jeff Diamond), you basically had no specific information...just said he was another "example". Your comment on Reese's wife was that she had alot of bad things to say about the way the Titans treated her husband. Show me a spouse of someone let go from any organization that does not take issue with said organization....that is the norm, NOT the exception, trust me. Therefore it means nothing to me.

What is earth shattering about feuds in the NFL??? There are feuds in EVERY organization...again the norm, not the exception.

The other items were not mentioned (beyond throwing out names) on THIS THREAD. Sorry, I am not inclined to cyberstalk you like you apparently like to do to me (and others)....just not worth my time. Until you show me something HERE I consider this just conspiracy theory rants.

If you are not willing to do this, go troll someone else. I am done wasting my time here.

6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

LOL - was your response even intended to my post?
    I never mentioned Matt - and he's been successful. Next.
    LOLx2 about Steve Young, I'm sure we can go back the days of Jim Otto and compare his situation as well.

7. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Yeah- but Steve Young didn't ask to be taken out of games or walk out on his team. Steve Young did what it took to become great. Steve Young worked hard to learn the game. Steve Young led his team to Super Bowl victory.

Ridiculous to compare Vince Young to ANY successful QB, let alone Steve Young. Vince Young hasn't done chit since his being put on the "dream team". No big meanie Fisher around- still no results. No big meanie VY haters around- still no results. All star WR talent- still no results.

I think Vince Young must have pithed your brain at one of his shirtless "Patron" parties. "just think Steve Young could have been considered a failure in his early years...." Bwahahahahahaha :biglaugh:

8. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

The sad thing is Vince actually does have skills. He's just content to live off his Rose Bowl fame. To put it another way, he doesn't have the drive/work ethic to be an NFL Qb.

9. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

^ And he has a rifle for an arm too, yet instead of using it, he decides to constantly throw his "who wants a ball from VY" lobs.

10. Mr.biggums

We shall see, won't we?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar