Vince Young is sports story of the year by ESPN

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by zackmann, Dec 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

ESPN is for a mostly american audience. Their stories go out to mostly americans. So their top stories are mostly american sports.

Congrats Vince, wait until next year during the playoff run...

2. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Yes, it's a shame that extreme lawn bowling hasn't caught on here yet.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

the guy is obviously afraid to get hit. he just curls up at the first sight of the DB. he did the same thing against the texans in the first game..twice.

i remember you posting another one of these before, and he did the saem exact thing. he plays with a qb's mentality, which is not surprising since he used to be one.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

he also looks to run before he has the ball.

5. Fry

there we go...

he dropped a similar pass in the second jags game.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

You notice TNThunder never comes back.

7. Fry

dont get me wrong, i like drew. i've bet him before, he's a nice guy. he's a friend of a friend, but he just isnt very good.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

he is average.

can catch, just drops sitters.

9. Bennett is an average #2 receiver, he drops balls he should catch, and he is hot and cold a lot of the time...

10. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Of course he didn't show back up, he had to get on the plane to Buff... with the rest of the WR... he'll be back to defend himself monday...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar