Vince Young has never..

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TheSureThing, Sep 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

KC was the lesser of two evils, but right now he just looks so pitiful and clueless out there. If you blitz him, it's a throw into the ground just about every single time. He's past his prime(not that he was really ever that great either), if anyone thinks he gives the Titans their best chance of winning you are hallucinating. I say play VY and see what he can do, not going to learn anything sitting him on the bench. Let him play the rest of the year give him a solid 13 games and if he sucks and shows no progress get rid of his :grrr::grrr::grrr: and draft a new QB next year.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

what matters is neither of these knuckleheads will (should) be Titans next year.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Why's it hard to believe? I told you I tell the truth and I also support my team. Your just blinded by Vince love to see that. I'm fair in my assessment of the team. I didn't want us to draft Young but I still supported him, even thought I was wrong about him, even got his jersey, but overall, I was right, thus far he's a bust. I hope I'm wrong and he turns it around but I saw him in pre season and I saw him unable to beat out Collins for a starting job, and I see no reason to give him another shot when he hasn't earned it. He just doesn't seem like he wants to succeed in this league.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Pretty much my thoughts on it. We gotta know what VY can do if we are to know the future of the QB position.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

The fact that VY isn't playing says a lot about how we feel about him as the future.

6. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Young has to take over some time, he is our Future QB! just ask Fisher.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Actually it doesn't but hey you speak the truth right :rolleyes:

8. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Oh so Young IS better but were playing the worse of the 2 quarterbacks. Gotcha. Most teams do the same thing actually. Did you see Warner tonight? Leinarts probably WAY better.

Buy a clue gunny.

9. davidsrobbins

davidsrobbins Camp Fodder

I know KC overall is better than VY right now. However we need to get our future QB playing now that this season is over. Here is a stat that everyone is overlooking

as a Titans starter

VY 18-11
    KC 13-9

We all know that those 22 games KC has started that he had a FAR better team than VY in his 29 starts. After all the stats and excuses are put aside, VY is the future of the team and he just WINS, something KC doesn't do.

10. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Vince Young has never throw for 37,853 yards and 189 TDs and led the Titans to a 13-3 season.

**FOR EVERYONE WHO QUOTED THIS POST, I was just kidding, its impossible to compare VY to a 32 year vet like KC. Chill ya'll.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar