Vince Young Gone (Reaction Thread)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by lateknight, Jan 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Now we just need to hope Fisher goes afterwards

2. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Let fire Fisher and Get Rob Ryan before the Panthers do.

3. Ryno

Ryno ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

yay another year of Kerry Collins, our problems are solved!!!1!1!1!!!!!11!1!!!1!1!1!!!!!!!!

4. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

The first time Vince looked in the stands and saw those scary looking metal spiked fans he would have a nervous breakdown.

• High Five High Five x 5
  5. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

to get rid of Kerry , we have to get a new coach.

i dont mind Fisher having 1 more year as long as he doesnt start Kerry. if thats his plan then i want Fisher fired.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Surprised no one has thrown Leinert out there. While I don't think he is on any radar...he is making noise wanting a shot at starting.

Of course, I vote no no on that one.

7. moose4now

moose4now Starter

It's worth a shot.

He just fired a coach who went 6-0 within the division. Albeit while missing the playoffs. :rolleyes:

I say call him. And, get what you can for Vince.

8. pettso

pettso Starter

With Fisher as coach we'd see Moss and Marshall chilling on the bench the whole season.

9. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

I'm crossing my fingers for Locker or Gibbert. Luck will be taken too high and Mallett and Newton both have character issues that will scare the Titans away.

Gonna be a very interesting offseason. Honestly, I feel relieved that this is finally over. The pressure is now on Fisher to prove that he was right about VY bringing the team down.

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. the daner

the daner Camp Fodder

Titans fans will rue this day. Enjoy more mediocrity with Fisher and especially next season with Fisher AND Collins.

Vince will be fine. He will be picked up very soon and given a shot to start next year. With a coach who is in his corner from day one Vince will thrive. I believe his best opportunity would be in Seattle, Minnesota, or Miami.

Anyway, good luck the rest of the way Titans, I just truly believe you will look back on this decision with great regret one day soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar