Vince Young Gone (Reaction Thread)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by lateknight, Jan 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

Correct Riverman.

2. Ewker

Ewker Starter

hell I wouldn't pay anything for his jersey new or used.

Jeff, don't ruin your truck by using those rags on them

3. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Initially I didn't want Young. He swayed me his rookie year, his 2nd year was awful and after the temper tantrum in Jacksonville I wanted him gone. He slowly won me back finishing 8-2 the following year but this year was the last straw. I'm glad we got rid of him and Hoge was right all along. 5 years of nothing.

4. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Brings to mind a "rumor" post I made here a few years back where Fisher was overheard saying VY would "never be his guy" in TN. Guess it wasn't a rumor at all.. You can text me your apologies.

5. Subjugation

Subjugation Starter

when exactly did hodge say VY would cuss out Fisher in the lockeroom and throw his pads into the stands after injuring his hand? I dont seem to remember that.

What I do remember is hodge saying VY will never be able to throw from the pocket or make reads, and then I remember him looking stupid last season saying he was wrong that VY did improve. I think we can all stop with the hodge nonsense. Just because VY is no longer our QB doesnt equal hodge being right even if a bunch of people on message bopards want it to be that way.

6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

^ how did you make the "practice squad" without getting nabbed by The Buccaneers?

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. TNTitan277

TNTitan277 Camp Fodder

Thank goodness the headcase is gone

8. erut07

erut07 Camp Fodder

VY talks with Wyatt about his release

Apologize in advance since it's Twitter and I copy and pasted in reverse order...

http://twitter.com/jwyattsports

# More V. Young: “I will continue to keep working. Wherever I go I will be committed like I am committed to everything.’’ #titans less than 5 seconds ago via TweetDeck

# More V. Young: "Everything was my fault. But that’s over now . I wish Coach Fisher and Bud Adams and all my coaches and teammates best. " less than a minute ago via TweetDeck

# More V. Young: “I didn’t feel like I was his guy all the way. I put in a lot of work and my stats and my winning, it showed I had grown. " 7 minutes ago via TweetDeck

# More V. Young: “I didn’t feel like I was his guy all the way. I put in a lot of work and my stats and my winning, it showed I had grown. " less than 5 seconds ago via TweetDeck

# More V. Young: "I feel like (Jeff) was continuing to treat me like I was a young man when I'd really grown up a whole lot.’’ #titans 1 minute ago via TweetDeck

# More V. Young: " I didn’t feel like (Jeff) trusted me. In the five years I was there, I was always looking over my shoulder." #titans 2 minutes ago via TweetDeck

# More V. Young: "“I have nothing against Jeff Fisher. I just wish he would have trusted me a little more. That was the only issue. " #titans 3 minutes ago via TweetDeck

# More Young: "I am bitter a little bit, because I’ll miss the guys . From the trainers to the janitors, I appreciated everyone there "#titan 4 minutes ago via TweetDeck

# Young: "I thank Bud Adams and Jeff Fisher for giving me a chance to win the Super Bowl. I tried my best, I really did.’’ #titans 6 minutes ago via TweetDeck

# Just talked to Vince Young. He thanked #Titans fans and said he was sad about decision. Also said he never felt like Fisher trusted him 8 minutes ago via TweetDeck

# Nate Washington on QB Vince Young being out with #Titans: "I’m not trying to make no statement on that. Not at all.’’ about 1 hour ago via web

9. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

He called it a dismantling of a franchise. 5 Years later Young did just that.

10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Wow... VY actually being the mature one while Fisher again looks like the douche.

Here's to more 6 game losing streaks.

FML

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar