Vince Young appreciation thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Chem, Sep 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mcmojo

mcmojo Starter

Hey now. That's not positive! :nono:

And by the way, why do you have to disparage Kumbaya and Yoohoos? It's not like they ever pouted on the sideline. Those guys are the ultimate team players.

2. ruby10football

ruby10football Camp Fodder

Hmm....I'd throw Vince a pity party...:brow:

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

one like this?

[​IMG]

4. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Maybe Vince NEEDS a little more of that and less mommy.

5. ruby10football

ruby10football Camp Fodder

LOL!! Sumthin like that....;)

6. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

You're right, that was uncalled for. Yoohoos and Kumbaya don't deserve to be in a VY parody.

7. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

Ive been at work all day but here is my shout out to my boy and fav player VY. Get better man, there are plenty of us who have your back and know you can turn it around. Try and igore these tools who are bringing you down. Everyday I still stare at your jersey you signed for me a couple years back!!! GO #10!!!!!!!

8. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

A call to Arms for all Titans fans..

It is time for all of us to come together and stop being negative about the events of this week and our team. What has happened has happened. We all need to support VY and wish his a speedy recovery. I know some of you do not want him on this team but he is OUR QB and he has won for us. It is our responsibilty as fans to support our players through thick and thin. Who cares if Lendale is fat? He scores TD's and moves the chains. Who cares if someone though Griff was girlish. He is a soild saftey and makes plays for us. Fisher is to conservative. We win games. Deal with it. We have not signed a WR, oh well we have to make due with what we have right now and support them. Basically what I am saying is, This is OUR TEAM, we root for them, rock their jerseys, we talk about them all week, we go to the games, we watch them on TV, We are TITANS FANS. Lets have a fresh start and START SUPPORTING OUR TEAM STARTING NOW. GO TITANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

This is an appreciation thread. If you don't have anything positive to post then don't post. So don't start looking for trouble. (cough) Jwill

10. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Vince Young... will be... what Mike Vick... was supposed to be. Or something.

In the back of my mind, I remember reading "Bongo's thoughts" for the season. That many would question Vince and he would shine in the latter part of the season.

If you look past the drama, Vince had a bad game against a good defense. It hardly SHOULD BE career defining. He "almost" got us to the playoffs his rookie year, a lot of the credit straight to him. He deserved RoY. Last season, he struggled. And now there is serious turmoil after one bad game. But redemption for him as a Titan is still very possible.

I think he will start for us again, before this year is through.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar