Vince should be the starter

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Puck, Sep 17, 2006.

?
  1. Vince should start

39 vote(s)
    60.0%
  2. let's give him a few more weeks

10 vote(s)
    15.4%
  3. start BILLY !

14 vote(s)
    21.5%
  4. what? are you kidding ? Kerry rocks !

2 vote(s)
    3.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Collins had a 1.6 passer rating today. That's the lowest I've ever heard.

We have screwed the pooch with Billy and we're stuck. If we do start Young, we should continue with the "pocket packages" that we are now and NOT go the zone read and option. I don't want him taking licks. We won't have a chance to win but 3 or 4 games- so let's keep developing him in a well-rounded fashion.

A 1.6 QB RATING!!! I've never heard of anybody getting less than a 30.

2. paraconspiracy

paraconspiracy long time browser no more

ha!
    that works

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

that's actually kinda funny.

4. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

It would be funny if he were wearing silver and black.

5. Bobo

Bobo Guest

If Billy sticks around someway somehow, I still want to see him get his chance. Apparently, that will not happen, and it's mindboggeling to me.

I'd play Vince.

6. BAMARON

BAMARON Camp Fodder

Collins will get the start in Miami...and he better look like superman...Because you're right, a bad showing next week and the home fans will spend all day calling for his head....

7. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

i think that has already started

8. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Collins will not rue coming to a place more than he will Nashville, and Tennessee. Unless he's okay with being hated, which he might knowingly be prepared to do for the money he's making.

9. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

KFC should just do a runner & leave. He shouldn't call anyone or put anything in writing because there's nothing he can say.He should just disapear & never be heard of in the NFL ever again.:irked:

10. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

That's a little harsh. It's not Collins fault that the coaches are set on playing a quarterback who has zero experience in this offence and with these players. Sure Collins stinks, but it's the coaches who are putting him out there, he's just trying to do his job.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar