Vince or Kerry (let's see the real truth to this)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by whitevick331, Oct 30, 2007.

?
  1. Kerry

7 vote(s)
    11.3%
  2. Vince

55 vote(s)
    88.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

As of lately, I'd much rather have Collins in. (and trust me, it kills me to say that because I truly hate Kerry Collins)

2. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

This is like a choice between a hatchet in your chest or an icepick in your forehead.

3. Titanpride

Titanpride Insider

:ha: ok new guy... take a few minutes, look around, read some of the post before you come in here and try to save the day.

4. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Is that a serious reguest about which games VY has won? Dude, you are either really a hater(I don't like the term but if the shoe fits), or a troll.:)

5. ZELL22

ZELL22 Starter

Oh, boy....here we go with this lame crap again This a thread made for VY haters. Haven't i begged enough for these VY threads to stop. Now we are asking to put him against KC as the starter, and a poll nonetheless....:rolleyes:

6. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Even if you're critical of Vince, you should want him to get time as starter so that he can improve.

7. KingTitan25

KingTitan25 Guest

you dont draft a guy 3rd overall last year, then he comes up one game shy of the playoffs and then sit him this yr for a well rested decent veteran who would never last a full season just because vince has started bad.

8. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I think everyone know that it isn't going to happen. The question is what people think should happen, even if it can't.

For the record, I don't bench Vince unless he's not 100%, but am glad to have Kerry then.

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

:ha:

10. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Sure Vince needs to improve, but he is the starter of this team. Many QBs have had a stretch of bad games during a season or so of their career, but thats just normal. Remember a few years ago when it felt like Peyton was throwing an interception after every third snap? just look at him now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar