Vince or Kerry (let's see the real truth to this)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by whitevick331, Oct 30, 2007.

?
  1. Kerry

7 vote(s)
    11.3%
  2. Vince

55 vote(s)
    88.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whitevick331

whitevick331 Guest

Since their seems to be people who criticize vince young as our quarterback, lets see who us titans fans really would like to be behind center.

2. ONUV

ONUV Starter

we're not paying vince all that money to sit on the bench

3. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

This thread is BS.

4. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

Vince - 11
    Kerry - 0

Kerry may be a better passer but Young is the QB. Idc what anyone says either.

5. whitevick331

whitevick331 Guest

if this thread is bs, why does your little quote say vince young sucks

6. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

It's just sarcasm. I'm one of Vince's biggest supporters....and I hate Cutler.:))

7. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I don't care if there's a chance KC could be better now. It should be about the future, and that's obviously VY....or someone else if he doesn't work out....but not KC.

8. OswegoTitan41

OswegoTitan41 Starter

Vince is a playmaker first and a QB second, and that has won us a lot of big games in the past, i love vy

9. Titanpride

Titanpride Insider

Which game(s) would that be ?

10. jose7

jose7 Camp Fodder

Congratulations on becoming a Titans fan, perhaps someone will get you up to speed with last season's events.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar