Vince on The NFL Network "Rookie Photo Shoot"

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanbuoy, Jul 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

some people scare me.

2. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Kimberly, are you going to update your sig? A vince quote?

3. Bulluckfan

Bulluckfan Camp Fodder

You two don't have nfl network? That's a real shame. It's fantastic to have. Anyway, they'll by repeating the show a lot over the next month or more.

Also, Sharpe said he didn't think Young would play well this year. He thinks he needs a year in the NFL before he can succeed. Mainly, he thinks the Titans as a whole team will struggle. However, he acted as if Young were our starter and never even mentioned Volek.

4. kimberly

kimberly Camp Fodder

right now, we do as a trail period, but i have funky hours because of my job so thats why i missed it! we have dish network, and what they are doing is a trail period for nfl network, and you are right, it is awesome!

5. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

I saw it last Tuesday, he also said he would be the Rookie of the Year- said our defense will be good because, "we have Big Al up front, Pacman holding the the backfield, and Thorton and Keith Bulluck holding down the LB's."- then he said we are a sleeper team, and could make the playoffs, it was also mentioned he was preparing like he was about to start, it was a loose interview, they were throwing the ball- so it seemed like VY said a lot of stuff that he really meant, I especially when he said,"And?!?"..........

6. cdy_hitt

cdy_hitt Senior...

Vince is awesome, buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut I'm looking for Lendale to be ROY.

7. BAMARON

BAMARON Camp Fodder

I would have loved to have seen that, but I'm stuck in Charter Communications land, and they pulled Nfl Network last Dec. ( or NFL Net pulled them, not sure which) I could go to DirecTV, but that's kinda hard form me to do...

So will all of you please join me. Call, write and in general annoy charter until they return NFL network to thier line up....THANKS

8. that would be soooo cool if vince was the roy

9. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Half the rookies showed up with guns. Including several dolphins.

10. Bulluckfan

Bulluckfan Camp Fodder

What are you talking about?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar