Vince on The NFL Network "Rookie Photo Shoot"

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanbuoy, Jul 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Did anyone catch Vince being interviewed by Sterling Sharpe on the NFL Network's "Rookie Photo Shoot" show last night. Not surprisingly Young exuded confidence. When Sharpe mentioned that people question his abilities to take snaps directly from center (as opposed to shotgun) Vince shrugged it off, chuckled and replied "And?". Later he started to bring up the improvements to our defence and he finished up by saying (I'm doing this from memory but I think this is pretty close):

"Y'all are sleeping on us, but you'd better wake up and open your eyes. 'Cuz we're coming."

Man those words just geeked me right up ... I'm like Starr Jones two minutes before Krispy Kreme opens... like Rosey O'Donnell the day before the SI swimsuit issue gets released...

:jump:YEEEEEE HAW Let the games begin!!!!:jump:

edit: Thanks TJ

2. kimberly

kimberly Camp Fodder

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAA! YOU AIN'T GOTTA WORRY ABOUT THIS CRAZY FAN SLEEPIN, IAM WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE AWAKE VINCE! but them haters are fixing to wake up! now just wait and see when he does take over, GET READY ME LADS, THIS IS GONNA BE THE BEST RIDE AS A TITANS FAN THAT YOU HAVE EVER HAD!

3. H Man

H Man Guest

Didn't see it...but I like it!!!!!

4. kimberly

kimberly Camp Fodder

i missed it to, i wonder if there is a link somewhere to watch it.

5. metal957

metal957 Starter

Yeah I saw it it. I though it was great. He was reppin the defense. "Thorton and Keith at backers. Big Haynes at d line. Pacman."

Definately enjoyed it

6. kimberly

kimberly Camp Fodder

definately a sign of things to come! see, i saw it on nfl.com, but they did not show the whole thing. the part that was on that i liked, is when vince and two other players were rappin a song , called ain't to hot for a pimp! that was funny! vernan davis really strikes me though, i like that kid and i hope that he does very well in san fran!

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

lol good ones

8. HurricaneTitans

HurricaneTitans 1st round talent

who didnt expect this ? vy is a golden boy. he's like the black tom brady. :winker:

9. i wish i had been able to see it, so kimberly they have a little bit of it up at nfl.com?

10. kimberly

kimberly Camp Fodder

yes, there is alittle bit there, but i am gonna throw a fit , because there is no were near enough, they did not show any of the vince young with sterling sharpe where he did those things, WHICH WHAT I REEEEEALLY WANNA SEE! i would be a perfect angel if i got to see it!:brow:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar