Vince calls Crump "Big Brother"

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by DaCrackDeala, Aug 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaCrackDeala

DaCrackDeala Guest

Crumpler article on the front page of nfl.com
    http://www.nfl.com/trainingcamp/sto...0d5d809d41bd&template=with-video&confirm=true

2. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Vinces big target for sure this season

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Very nice piece. I still can't believe the Titans got this guy so cheap. It makes you suspicious that there is something going on we don't know.

He got some bad press last year but seems to be nothing but a good teammate here.

4. moose4now

moose4now Starter

That's what he was brought here for.

5. Audioman

Audioman Camp Fodder

I know TJ, I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop. What I do know is why he
    is with the Titans. What a better way to prove yourself- 'fixing' Vince Young
    and the Titans redzone woes = big splash. And you know... he just might do it.

6. Keeferdog

Keeferdog Starter

How can we not be excited after reading that article. However, let's just pray his body holds up. If it does, this offense will definitely be more successful than last year.

7. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

getting better

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar