Vince asked to leave Titans facilities

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 2ToneBlueBlood, Nov 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Mcnair completely was innocent in the ordeal, it was unrequited. Vince gave them a reason to not want him around.

2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

What's sad is how this organization conducts business.

We need a culture change regarding professionalism and organizational conduct towards employees (players).

3. AEC Titan

AEC Titan Camp Fodder

Fisher will learn that old saying.....

Be careful the grave you dig is not your own!:eek:

4. drawingguy

drawingguy Camp Fodder

That was sweet.... :lol3:

This is all not surprising though. Like I said, Nashville wants him gone.

5. amy

amy Starter

Vince doesn't need to be a distraction to the rest of the players. He's been enough of that already. I still say he is half the problem with their failure to be consistent. Fisher was right in doing this. He's got work to do and doesn't need Vince around, likely gloating about what papa Bud did for him. Let him sit home and rest his ankle and thumb. Maybe if he s*cks it a little, it will get better faster.

sorry, but I'm done with the man child.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Buss Cook engineered the McNair debacle. McMVP was anything but an offseason workout warrior. Cook did the same with Favre in GB. Media ripped the Titans but sided with the Packers in the exact same scenario with the same person responsible for both.

Only reason McMVP went to the facility that day was to create an issue and that was Cooks fault totally.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

It's football, guys. It's a business. Sometimes you have to end relationships in ugly ways in order to protect your team (your business).

The McNair thing was unfortunate, but the organization didn't really have any other options. This is less unfortunate because Vince isn't really owed anything.

8. mcmojo

mcmojo Starter

I didn't realize that Young played defense...

9. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

if you believe the spin... that is. VY may not have handled the situation correctly but his complaints are completely valid.

10. Sir_Titan

Sir_Titan Day 1 Titan

damn this is becoming a circus... I know Bud would not have allowed it but hindsight being 20/20 now who wished we would've took Leinart instead of Young?

With Trojan Fisher and Chow here at the time, does anyone think Leinart would've been better utilized in our system? The Leinart that ended up in Arizona is not neccessarily the Leinart that could've developed here with the Titans.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar