Vince and Steve Video

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by NYTitansFan, Mar 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NYTitansFan

NYTitansFan Guest

2. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Now THAT I like.

3. Nine

Nine Starter

Nice find. :)

One thing that struck me was that shot with the two of them shaking hands... standing side by side, you can see just how big Vince is. McNair's hardly a little guy, but Young simply towers over him. That's one biiiig dude.

4. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

that was nice

5. NYTitansFan

NYTitansFan Guest

i do hope we get him. i think it would be nice to see the too together in tennessee

6. KobeChaz

KobeChaz Guest

Vince is probably not who I want the Titans to pick(would not be angry if they did). But, the more I think about it. It almost seems like some fate, destiny, or suppose to happen scenario. As disgruntled as I was with Steve's performance last year. I don't want to see him leave like Eddie. Even though Eddie was not at the top of his game, he was and still is one of my favorite players. Very similar situation with Steve right now. Maybe if they draft Vince, Steve will restructure to a 2 year deal and save us a lot of money. Allowing us to sign one or two more pieces of the puzzle and we make one more run at it while Steve is still around. Then, hand over the reigns to the "Heir to Air".

7. thnom

thnom Camp Fodder

The thing is, if we draft VY, we need Steve on the staff of the Titans. QB Coach maybe..? That kind of thing would make VY the player he has the potential to be, but I think he'll need games. I'm talking back end of blow outs, I'm talking about last 4 games of the season, and maybe taking control the second season 3-4 games in again. It may seem a tad too early for some butVY will do what VY does. I personally wouldn't mind us drafting vince, I'd like it more than the Leinart pick. Cutler or VY are my picks :)

8. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

No Cutler. VY or Leinart. I wouldn't mind letting Vince start week 1 in '07. But if we draft VY we do need Steve around, that's a definite. We can't just have CHOW to mentor him.

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Stop it! Stop it!

How in the hell am i going to keep up this draft mario campaign with all these sick vince clips floating around? I'm starting to think the guy will be better than cunningham and mcnair combined.

Stop it!

10. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

Couldn't have put it better myself!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar