Vikings Sign Berrian

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SARGO127, Mar 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Larry

Larry Camp Fodder

Problem with Lito is he wants a new contract? I wonder how big.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

chicken nuggets are too big for this FO....

3. No, the problem is you want us paying $1000 for those chicken nuggets...

4. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

No, the problem is the FO is satisfied with those old, nasty chicken nuggets that have been dropped on the floor a few times

5. And your alternative is overpaying for more iffy chicken nuggets?

6. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

So Berrian and Stallworth are iffy? What do you call the pathetic excuses for WRs we have now then?

7. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

I can understand not wanting to overpay, but we really need to land someone, but at least things look pretty good for us getting Crumpler

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i wouldn't even say that. right now the only thing we have over seattle is cap room, which hasn't help us a damn bit up to this point.

9. How many 1000 yard receiving season have Berrian and Stallworth combined for so far?

Both would almost surely be better than what we currently havem but neither are worth (to me) what their new teams just paid them...

10. soopacee

soopacee I'm Blaine Bishop

amen!

just give me Brandon Lloyd atleast....i could deal with him, then draft Sweed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar