Post-Game Thread Vikings 25, Titans 16

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Jwill1919, Sep 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

If I remember that can I forget bout this thread

• LOL LOL x 1
  2. titanthakur

titanthakur Pro Bowler

[​IMG]

• LOL LOL x 3
  3. AJ1221

AJ1221 Starter

Dude **** outta here. New yr, New coach, New players, same results.

4. LosingBy3

LosingBy3 Starter

That's my mentality, apparently, everybody was expecting a super bowl win in week 1. I'm not getting that same git feeling from the team this season as i got the past five. And that's a good thing. Hell, the vikings were playoff bound last season, we weren't. Put the razors down.

5. PRAY IV M3RCY

PRAY IV M3RCY Pro Bowler

Good gawd will people stop overreacting to one bad play the entire game. Mariota is a good decision maker especially so early in his career. He has yet to play an entire seasons worth of games and hasn't even faced half of the leagues defenses. He played against a pretty good defense. Hell did Cam newton look great every snap against Denver?

6. RTH

RTH Meh...

Different result! We usually win the first game.

• Cheers Cheers x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
  7. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Agreed. We beat ourselves that game by trying to get to technical/exotic. We have a solid qb. We shouldn't be trying to manage every game and then try to win it in the end. Mariota isn't clutch and that's not his style. We need to run more hurry up. It's that simple. The good news is we beat ourselves and our divison sucks. Only 1 team is 1-0 and they squeaked by the lowly bears.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  8. Walldaprince

Walldaprince Rookie

Yesterdays game showed 2 majors issues the titans have ...rushing the passer and no wr w speed to go deep..
    all preseason we were concerned about the db but once we got our two starters on the field we see them right step for step w the wr w no pressure on the qb and that was shaun hill we gotta go against way better qbs then shaun hill this season
    after awhile those db's and safeties were sitting at 15 yards not worrying about MM throwing a deep ball ..OHH DONT LET ME GET ON EXOTIC SMASHMOUTH
    hint lose the exotic just be smashmouth and spinkle in no huddle

• WTF?! WTF?! x 1
  9. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

Glad that game is over with! Hate that we lost, especially the way we lost it, but I can't see the Titans playing like that again next week. So putting on my Rosy Colored Glasses and thinking that we'll be ok. A lot was learned yesterday and I'm hopeful after a week of reflection, we learned by our mistakes.

On to the Lions.....

[​IMG]

10. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I said this all preseason....Our front 7 creates ZERO pressure on the opposing QB which leaves the DB"s out to dry. I don't get it....Dick Lebeau and D line depth, and we STILL can't get a pass rush going. Very frustrating. Also, again...we get a lead and can't hold it. It's got to the point where, when we lead, I just expect us to self destruct.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar