VIDEO: VY pass/run attempts 2nd look vs Dolphins

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by earlers, Dec 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. earlers

earlers Camp Fodder

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. el_darax

el_darax Camp Fodder

Looks like he was struggling a bit on some drives. its odd...seems like his shorter passes are deteriorating and yet his long balls are much improving.

I think our O-line wasn't 100%. Either that or the phins have a damn good blitz game cuz' they were chasing him down ALOT. Goes to show how good Young is at the scramble out of pocket when necessary.

3. TxTitansFan

TxTitansFan Camp Fodder

Do you put these videos together? If so, thanks!

4. smileyforall

smileyforall Da Blue Mamba

Hey bro would you mind uploading the entire game up on youtube? I could download it in about a day, and you could take it off if you want to.

5. kdizzle

kdizzle Camp Fodder

I agree with you. Long bombs withstanding, it wasn't his best game.

Wonder if it was the injuries affecting his delivery or if he just had an off game. I think he will work on it this week as seems to not be having the same issues week to week. He did have the nice throw to Nate that he dropped in the 4th quarter so maybe he will work through it.

6. kdizzle

kdizzle Camp Fodder

How did you like the catch and run Lavelle? Then we don't see him again....

7. STW Chris

STW Chris Starter

It's hard to get him on the field as we have Washington, Britt and Gage. It's quite rare we run 4 reciever sets.

8. kdizzle

kdizzle Camp Fodder

I kind of like the idea of giving him more playing time in place of Nate. Seems to have better hands and still has the burst of speed. Also, is Jared Cook still hurt? I think he could have converted some of those catches into 1st downs with his speed.

9. STW Chris

STW Chris Starter

I have no idea on the status of Cook. I didn't even know he was hurt!

10. eds clothing

eds clothing Camp Fodder

Seems to me that Vy and Nate don't have good chemistry on one of those short passes, it seems like Vy thought Nate was going to go out but Nate kept going into the middle of the field. Looks like a timing issue his long ball is a thing of beauty. More work in the off season on timing and such and our Offense could be dangerous.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar