VIDEO:This is what the Super Bowl would have looked like if....

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by turnNburn, Oct 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I like Madden 2000 since were on the topic.

2. That Guy

That Guy Rookie

Might be, they all look the same.

I bought 11 because a guy I worked with convinced me that it was the best Madden ever made.

He owes me $60 bucks!

3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I love Madden '11, I think it's the best Madden on 360.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Madden 10 and Madden 11 are the two worst Maddens ever.

5. That Guy

That Guy Rookie

This will be the last year EA gets my money for any NFL game. I'll still buy the NCAA football as it isn't as bad, but when a company gets a monopoly on a genre, you will usually get crap.

6. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

In the future please refrain from posting Madden videos like they hold some sort of merit. K? Thanks.

7. Raistmagic

Raistmagic Starter

Come on dude. Get Madden 11!

8. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Was Madden 10 the first one you bought? That game is garbage. There is no pass defense at all....every game was 35-40 in the three days I owned it. The new physics engine, however, is awesome. I enjoyed running the ball without the turbo button, which I thought would suck. But since the rest of the game was so terrible I decided to trade that crap back.

9. Raistmagic

Raistmagic Starter

Madden 10 is cool to me. I can't stand Madden 09.

10. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

The new madden is okay but has a MAJOR problem. The AI defense is SO AWFUL it's ridiculous you can run at two defenders and then turn away and they will stutter in place and stop on a dime for no reason so you can keep running straight. Works great with chris johnson but it's BS because the DB's and LB's are so awful when you aren't controlling them. I know I can't be the only one to notice this. It leads to so many long td's where a tackle should have been made after 20 yards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar