Video shows 49ers fans beating Vikings fan after Monday night game

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Smash, Sep 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Beach is the beach... don't really care where it is.

I've been to Venice Beach and Laguna... nothing anymore special about them than going to Destin. In fact, I prefer secluded beaches with less idiots.

Again, TN is a sh*tty state for the most part out of Nashville and middle TN, so yea, I'd much rather live in Cali if I had to choose between living in Memphis, Chatt, Knoxville, etc.

2. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

Ha this^! Yeah back in 2010 my company offered me a position in San Diego. I looked at home prices and rent prices in an area equivalent to what I have in Portland...nope. I like the Point Loma area of SD but you have to pay at least $1.5m for a 1,600 sq ft house.

Back to the main topic, LA and Bay Area sports fans are classless people. Don't go to a sporting event there wearing the opposing teams gear, if you do, be prepared for verbal or physical harassment. Several years ago I got beer tossed at me and plenty of F bombs said to me at a Warriors vs Blazers game. It didn't matter, age, gender, ethnicity or whatever, they don't like it when their team loses and they don't want to see you cheering for your team.

3. XO

XO Nevada Native

Florida is okay.

I had to go to Greenville, AL for a workers comp issue today.

Absolutely beautiful small town. I love old homes and small southern towns. Charming.

I want a big 100 year old plantation style home with a big wrap around porch.

4. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

I enjoyed Miami as a college student, wouldn't raise my family there.

Jacksonville was the hood.

Orlando was okay, really diverse, but when I left Orlando I was around Sanford I believe or Lake Mary and I was reminded fairly quick that Florida is still the good ole south lol

Alabama, never.

I'm cool with where in at now. But my dream house would be in the Rockies in Colorado. Not a big live off the land type person so it's going to have to be a nice ass crib, with all the fun stuff. Snowmobiles, ATV, guns, guns, and more guns.

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I have been to California and I can report that the LA airport benches were uncomfortable and the holding patterns over the ocean were slightly alarming.

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

diversity is over rated. Actually it is useless. Only people who cant make it on their own think diversity is of value. You know - women's studies majors, black history majors, Russian art majors, ect

the liberal elite of Nashville talk about how 'diverse' the city is. They are talking about the United Nations of Woodbine. They talk about this diversity from their lily white enclaves of Belle Mead & Green Hills

7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I love California, but their sports fans, at every level, ****ing blow.

Stuck up, unrightfully arrogant, yuppie filth.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Ive found that I now go to the beach only 2 times a year. I go to one of the ones here in town just once, then when Im in the Hamptons visiting my grandparents... Thats it..

And yes snow is easy to drive in, especially if your tires have tread and the cars around you give you space..

Ice is deadly tho.... Luckily we dont have many ice storms here... Can only remember one in all my time up here...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar