VIDEO: Kerry Collins 11 straight incompletions including INT

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by earlers, Sep 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

Uhhh, it should be every QB's job to be clutch. Granted if a teams other members executed properly throughout the game, it wouldn't fall on their shoulders as much but we all know that sometimes that doesn't happen.
    If QB's aren't supposed to be clutch, then they shouldn't be paid the most.

2. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

not to be an :grrr::grrr::grrr:. but i think it's more of a kerry sucks group than vy is better group. Either way just play vince already gosh.

3. Titan_Cam

Titan_Cam Camp Fodder

Never looked at it like that before but dang you're right. 8 mil a year and this is what we're getting??? The Titan's were royally fleeced :suspect:

Were there any other teams even interested in Collins when he was on the market for a couple days?

4. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

when i say ultimate annoying, i mean every one of your posts besides this one is some wack KC put down.

you are far from the captain of anything... i mean, im even for seeing VY play but for way more unretarded reasons.

ehh, dunno if youve noticed but fishers gameplan is for the Defense to be clutch. as in, get a 3 point lead, bleed the clock and rely heavily on the defense.

i agree we should have a QB that is clutch, but thats not the case, and fisher is definately fine with it. this is why we dont play well from behind. i mean, we got mediocre QBs and justin gage and for some reason we wont implement our new offensive weapons so i really dunno what were supposed to do when we need a quick TD.

5. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

sorry If I don't see the good side of 0/13, INT, Sack.

I mean. Would you rather me say.

"At least he wasn't 0/14!"

6. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

And like I've brought up in another thread, just how many teams besides the 2000 Ravens have won the SB with this type of team?

If he's fine with it, then he should also be fine with not making it out of the first round of the P/Os (or even to them) w/o a clutch QB.

7. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

id rather you be logical and reasonable but i see that is too much to ask, so from now on i will just ignore you. good day

8. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

im not saying that i feel that this is the optimal style. i also can offer no solution on how to just aquire a balling QB other than drop mad loot in the offseason on some dude. only solution i could have offered was back in 06 when i wanted cutler :/

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I counted 3 drops in that sequence and 2 catchable balls. In 3 of the plays kerry simply did not have time to do anything and just had to avoid the sack.

Get a stop watch and average how long he had from snap to throw. It's not 3 seconds! With only 1-1.5 seconds to throw how can we expect the receivers to get separation?

There is something wrong about the calls or the adjustments at the line that we can't get someone open when they are sending 2-3 extra people. Where are the slants? Are the receivers not seeing the blitz and cutting off their routes? If they send 6-7 people the receivers can't run their regular routes!

This is pathetic!

10. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

72 dolphins

73 dolphins

85 bears

86 giants

90 giants

2002 bucs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar