VIDEO: Kerry Collins 11 straight incompletions including INT

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by earlers, Sep 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. earlers

earlers Camp Fodder

Here's the vid for the 11 consecutive incompletions.

I found this quote below on ESPN comment section...thought it said a lot.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rQJw9d93A-I&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rQJw9d93A-I&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

2. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

One of the most annoying VY homers on the site. congrats.

put VY in, it doesnt really matter anymore.

KC is mediocre, VY sucks but he can run fast. cool.

3. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Our WRs should be fined for that performance.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

that interception man, there was one receiver and FOUR defenders....

5. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

On his last throw, he had time but he was so scared about the rush that he threw it early. Every team will be blitzing us now so this will happen every week. Good job earlers.

6. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

a few of those passes came out of his hands to late. that ball should be there soon as they turn around. having to wait on the pass wont cut it. once they run their routes and get as much space as they can that ball has to be there on time cause the window closes in 1/2 second. Collins is letting the WR lead him, when he should be leading them. The very first pass in this video Crumpler is there waiting on it, he had to back up just to try and by time, but it was to late the defender broke the pass up.

look at 1:06 Gage had to stop and wait. Collins should have released sooner and lead him away from the defender instead he threw into the defender and made Gage fight just to keep it from being a INT.

Colts are so good cause Manning can time his passes and have them there before the defender has a shot. Manning makes all his WR's look good. He could make our guys look better than what we think they could be.

7. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

im laughing right now, he was sooooo bad...I've never seen anything like it. 0/13, lmao.

8. earlers

earlers Camp Fodder

Heyyyyyy!!!! I'm going to do the same if VY plays too. Just to make you feel better...I'll repost this.

BTW...wasn't it you who wanted me to compile some throws for KC just a couple of weeks ago?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ouu9-TYgar0&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ouu9-TYgar0&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

9. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

dang i miss Vince

10. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Nice vid. I noticed that on almost every int, he had bad footwork. He showed some amazing accuracy at times.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar