Video: Gage definitely dropped that TD pass

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by earlers, Sep 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

earlers.... could u do a video compilation of every ball thrown to gage on thursday?

w/e gage can do, i have no doubt washington and britt can do it better.

2. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

no joke, i knew this play was going to gage, im pretty sure the Steelers did also.

Titans like to use Gage in this situation. I think Jared Cook would be a better option in the future. At least until teams forget about gage.

3. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Looked like good defense to me. Just saying.

4. Stephenson

Stephenson Camp Fodder

5. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

what about the terrible decision that collins made on his last throw on 3rd and 10 trying to force it into triple coverage when he had all day to throw the ball! HE CHOKES AND CANT WIN THE BIG GAMES PERIOD!

6. Stephenson

Stephenson Camp Fodder

Seriously, run into traffic. You've been banned multiple times and you still haven't realized that you're are crazy.

Collins is the starter! Vince hasn't won the big games either!

7. TitansWillWin2

well vince can actually lead a game winning drive when it matters!! unlike collins who did it once last year against the ravens and only reason that happened was because that lucky roughing the passer call!! If we have the ball and are down at the end of the game, you might as well go ahead and give us the loss with collins!!!!! Vince had more 4th quarter comebacks in his rookie year then any other qb!!!!

8. Stephenson

Stephenson Camp Fodder

His rookie year. He's in his 4th. He didn't have one game winning drive in 2007. What did Vince do lately?

Collins had plenty of come from behind victors last year. His game winning drive against the Jaguars in Week 1. He also lead game winning drives against the Ravens, and Packers. He had come from behind victories against the Colts, and Jaguars. Collins has twenty one 4th quarter comebacks. We can't win them all.

If we put Vince in against the Steelers we would have lost 28 to 7.

9. TitansWillWin2

His game winning drive against jags in week 1????? as i recall we were already winning that game when he came in, and he made one screen pass to scaife who did all the work! some titans fan you are who cant even remember what happened that year! Also your saying that just because vince was in the game our D would have givin up 28 points??? c'mon man your ridiculous!

10. TitansWillWin2

also in 2007 he would have had one against the colts in week two if brandon jones wouldnt have dropped a wide open pass, and not to mention young played the entire season with a bum quad!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar