VIDEO: Andre Johnson miked up

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by earlers, Dec 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Andre is the best WR in the league IMO. He knows how to play the game. Finny is a little above average CB. Finny's strength is his ability to get the job done.

He is grossly outmatched when he goes up against AJ. Finny does what is necessary to keep the D from being slaughtered by AJ. AJ does what is necessary to do his job. The jams to the face are a "cheap shot" but let's not think AJ wasn't doing some of the same. AJ blocked Finny behind the back obvious to the ref. The ref asked AJ in the video if he blocked him behind the back or clean "because I wasn't sure". Give me a break with that BS- the ref let AJ off with a warning.

There is a great deal of politics involved with the league and even refs. Just the way it is. Finny is wise to try to come out and clean up his image- even if he is just trying to do what is necessary. It is supposed to cut both ways in this league- but this scenario was an obvious case where it didn't. No suspension for fist fights with helmets off? Really?

Hey Goodell- COME ON MAN!

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

What I took away the most is how Andre Johnson said "they just sitting there."

Looks like our scheme (and effort) was terrible because we weren't even trying to cover him for the first 7 yards or so.

Oh, and I think it's almost guaranteed they get in a fight in the next game.

3. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

For such a hotly debated event, that video was pretty boring.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. DJB

DJB Starter

"But your honor..... this is the ONLY person I have attacked (multiple times)"

5. globelieves

globelieves Starter

Why is it you never see Houston's Fans show up on a Titan's board after a loss...but they come sliming in now??? This is too funny.

6. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

I was wondering that too lol. What are the texans 2-13 against the titans all time now? great job!

7. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

I think the coaching staff of the Titans need to see this to know what's wrong.

8. Oilers81

Oilers81 Camp Fodder

Really, you can't figure this one out for yourself? If it wasn't for the fight, we wouldn't bother wasting our time, and I wasn't going to bother creating an account until I read people in here acting like CF was actually Saint Finnegan.... :rolleyes:

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

"Hey ref, 31."
    "Oh yeah! I watch him every play, everywhere."

10. globelieves

globelieves Starter

LOL. You don't see your own hypocracy. You people think it's soooo wrong that Finnegan was mouthing to your bench and stirring it up AND then you come on this board and run your mouths.

BTW, Finn is no Saint. And I, for one, have no respect for what Finn did after the fight. But I also have no respect for A.J. throwing punches and then being treated like the GOLDEN CHILD because Houston plays on NFL Network tonight. They both did wrong.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar