VIDEO: Andre Johnson miked up

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by earlers, Dec 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DJB

DJB Starter

Andre Johnson has "no" history? Re-read your history books

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

that just means they are all idiots - every one of them. Idiots all!

3. TitanT

TitanT Pro Bowler

Saw this other angle on Inside the NFL. It's the first highlight they show. Cool how they miced up Andre and then he lost it. Titans sure know how to get the media's attention. No more hiding under the radar. How bout a mic on Cort?
    :chair:

4. Oilers81

Oilers81 Camp Fodder

Point me to the "history book" and I would be happy to read it. I say "no" history because, compared to that clown Finnegan, he has no history. Yes, I am aware that he was fined for a hit on Finnegan last year, but who is KNOWN for being a dirty player? Johnson or Finnegan?

Yeah, because that's the kind of attention you want isn't it?

5. carr bombed

carr bombed Starter

:banned: GASP!....you mean Andre Johnson has gotten mad at the very same cheap player before? Say it ain't so.

Where has Johnson had any trouble with any other player not named Cortland Finnegan.

6. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

Whatsup with all these idiot Texan fans clogging the board. Jesus go back to your own forum.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Finnegan was getting shltted on all game and he still clapped and waved to the crowd with that punk grin on his face. what a loser...

9. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

i mean... finny man... every time he was gettin blocked by AJ, he just went for his face. the only purpose that serves is to hurt the other player... how about running around him and providing some run support. every time he jammed him at the line, went strait to the face... that vid made finny look real dirty

10. Mike.Inghram

Mike.Inghram Camp Fodder

atleast cort shows some damn fire out there...he loves hittin' people and gettin' physical.gotta love that.

andre is a hella good player, but damn finny got under his skin baaaad haha.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar