Vick admits guilt

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ONUV, Aug 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Mortenson was speculating indefinite suspension. Thought Vick would be out 07 and 08 at least. Felt prison time 12-18 months.

Thought the ruling would come down within a week of the plea hearing.

2. Riverman

I think I heard if the league suspends Vick, the Falcons can recover 22 million in signing bonus. That is why the statement "encouraging" the Falcons to refrain from their own punishment. (What a bunch of hooey).

3. dg1979us

dg1979us Pro Bowler

If the Falcons cut him before the league hands down there ruling then the Falcons cant go after any of his signing bonus.

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

the whole Mexico family is in shock at Ron's recent decision

5. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

"You've got a lot of people that look up to you. You've got to watch every step, every move you make every time you step out in public. It's a risk for quarterbacks every day because a lot of people are watching," -- Titans quarterback Vince Young.

His comments on Vick

6. Riverman

Yeah- that is what I heard- I posted it wrong- forgot the "not" in the "can not" go after it. The league is just giving lip service to the franchise to help ease the PR nightmare by relieving them of the responsibility of cutting him. I think it is the right thing for the league to do it, but it does make it any less "greasy" IMO.

7. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

The story was released yesterday before Vick plead guilty. :sad2:

8. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

That is NOT true, Vince did not make a statement about Vick. Eric Yutzy started out by saying "Mike Vick" and Vincent immediately said, "No comment." Eric then immediately changed the question and said something like, is there more pressure on you as a pro athlete and then Vince made that statement. Vince made it clear that he was not giving any quotes or comment about Mike Vick.

9. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Sorry for offending you then

10. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Peyton Manning's only comment was "I wish him the best".....

Translation: You are screwed buddy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar