Vic Beasley Watch

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Tricky, Aug 6, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

It’s disappointing that VB has his own “watch” thread.

2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Is that not usually trades? I can’t ever remember seeing a contract negated because of a physical.

3. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I think a contract pending a physical is pretty normal, but all that was waived in free agency because of covid. I think that is a large reason why Clowney wasn't locked down early.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

ive seen walker play, he is no good

5. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

At this point.. who is going to beat him out? Lol
    We have a barren EDGE room..... hell make it

6. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Walker might be more of a rotational guy like Correa but we should see the kid compete before trashing him. I'm actually more positive about JRob's eye for talent considering he has hit far more on LBs than he has missed. Brown, Evans and David Long for example and trading up for Landry has obviously paid off as well as the move to get Correa. Even the signing of Wake started out looking like pure gold until he couldn't go anymore.

Walker is a 5th round pick so anything we get from him if a positive.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

what ever happened to Sharif Finch? He was looking solid at one point

8. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Finch was cut and still a FA (failed his physical with the Bengals). I think he has some issues between his ears. He did look to have some game.

• WTF?! WTF?! x 1
  9. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Yeah Dodd’s really been Jrobs only gaffe at LB and that was before he had his own scout team in place. Since then he’s batting near 1.000. Evans, Long, Brown, Landry, Correa are all high quality players IMO.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar