Verner replaces injured return man Williams

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Nov 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

No one cares if Britt gets hurt returning punts, he has done nothing on offense let him return punts!

2. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

and for f**** sake can someone take a knee in the end zone on kickoffs, is that too much to ask to start at our own 20? That pissed me off and it went downhill from there. A shout out to Jack Daniels and Blue Moon for helping me out yesterday!

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I didn't say coaches want tall KR's, I simply said coaches wont exclude a KR thats tall just because he's tall. I even pointed out to you the best KR man in the league this year is a "tall guy". Cordarrelle Patterson is 6-foot-2, and thats a "tall" guy according to your definition. Has he gotten hurt yet? No.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar