Verdict Reached in Casey Anthony Murder Trial.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by jessestylex, Jul 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

There's a lesson for prosecutors to learn here. For some reason they felt compelled to go for blood (death penalty). Should have charged what they felt they could comfortably prove.

30 years is a long time. I know I'd rather receive the death penalty than 30 years personally. 30 years in maximum security prison is no kind of life for me.

2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

SO your grandma and grandpa are eating at a "bar"/restaurant and some dude walks over and tells your grandpa he is going to kill him and then beats him to death. And only gets 2 years. And your cool with that?

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

This story makes me sick.

4. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

they wouldnt be a a place that sells beer period. and my grandpa wouldnt be trying to touch a women breast. from what i read, the guy killed was trying to touch the other mans woman. and yes the murderer should get life, and the people standing around watching him kill someone should also do time.

would you have watched him beat the guys head into the floor until he was dead?

thats almost as bad as the man that beat his 3 year old son to death in a public road a few years ago while people stood around and watched.

5. wg53

wg53 Starter

No, I don't need to look a damn thing up as it was pretty obvious that she was guilty.

A woman with a young child goes out partying and shopping for 31 days without reporting her child missing. All the while lying to her whole family about having a job, stealing checks from her parents, and trying to accuse some woman she never met as the kidnapper/murderer. How is that anywhere near the opposite of guilt?

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

But again, suspicion isn't proof.

Unfortunate in this scenario- but plenty innocent people have been put to death, so it's not always such a bad thing.

7. wg53

wg53 Starter

You don't get put to death for manslaughter.....

They should have convicted her of manslaughter pure and simple.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Looks like Casey is moving on...

Attached Files:

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Otherwise reasonable people are arguing with Jesse about law.

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

just get her into prison and then work the snitch game like Metro did to Perry March.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar